XF 2.2 - Recommended robots.txt | XenForo community

Hello, I've wanted ask, what nowadays is recommended to setup robots.txt for XF2.2 installation. Any recommendations are very appreciated, ...

Recommended robots.txt Xenforo 2.2

Hello! I've wanted ask, what nowadays is recommended to setup robots.txt for XF2.2. My site is flooded with bots like: Petal Search

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

XF 2.2.2, cannot install style - Xenforo - Centmin Mod

I'm having trouble installing a theme on my new Centminmod install. In the GUI the import of the zip looks fine but there are no directories ...

XenForo - Compelling community forum platform

XenForo is a compelling community forum platform with a premium user experience, reliability, flexibility and security. There is no better platform upon...

XF 2013 2.2 error codes | XF Forum

A forum community dedicated to Jaguar XF ... Recommended Communities. Community avatar for ... Forum software by XenForo © 2010-2019 XenForo Ltd.

Buying a new XF - 2015, 2016 or 2017? - Jaguar Forum

I am looking to own my first Jaguar, an XF. But unsure about which model? Can anyone guide me to a link to a post/article that has the ...

Adding a second exhaust to the 2.2 XF | Page 3 - Jaguar Forum

D3GGY said: I think the car, irrespective of engine size should have two pipes just because it looks right. I think Jaguar missed a trick here.

Xenforo forum setup guide - Discover gists · GitHub

Detailed startup guide for newbies on migrating to, and setting up a Xenforo forum. Including reddit-like titles, and threaded comment view.

Support - Thread Upvotes | Page 2 | XenForo Nulled Community

Our forum recently upgraded from XF 1.5 to XF 2.2. One of the features we would like to add is upvoting/likes to the thread, which can be seen from the...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024