Recommended robots.txt Xenforo 2.2

Hello! I've wanted ask, what nowadays is recommended to setup robots.txt for XF2.2. My site is flooded with bots like: Petal Search

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

XF 2.2.2, cannot install style - Xenforo - Centmin Mod

I'm having trouble installing a theme on my new Centminmod install. In the GUI the import of the zip looks fine but there are no directories ...

XenForo - Compelling community forum platform

XenForo is a compelling community forum platform with a premium user experience, reliability, flexibility and security. There is no better platform upon...

XF 2013 2.2 error codes | XF Forum

A forum community dedicated to Jaguar XF ... Recommended Communities. Community avatar for ... Forum software by XenForo © 2010-2019 XenForo Ltd.

Buying a new XF - 2015, 2016 or 2017? - Jaguar Forum

I am looking to own my first Jaguar, an XF. But unsure about which model? Can anyone guide me to a link to a post/article that has the ...

Adding a second exhaust to the 2.2 XF | Page 3 - Jaguar Forum

D3GGY said: I think the car, irrespective of engine size should have two pipes just because it looks right. I think Jaguar missed a trick here.

Xenforo forum setup guide - Discover gists · GitHub

Detailed startup guide for newbies on migrating to, and setting up a Xenforo forum. Including reddit-like titles, and threaded comment view.

Support - Thread Upvotes | Page 2 | XenForo Nulled Community

Our forum recently upgraded from XF 1.5 to XF 2.2. One of the features we would like to add is upvoting/likes to the thread, which can be seen from the...